THE MISSION

The average income of a cosmetologist is $26,550 annually with the average cost to attend one year of beauty school priced at $18,000. Five years after being licensed, 95% of cosmetologists will leave the industry.  Of the remaining 5% who continue working in salons and spas, only 20% will ever make enough money to retire and live comfortably.

Becoming a successful stylist is exciting and should be, but it can also feel overwhelming or even impossible at times. Cosmetology school often teaches you about haircare, but doesn’t prepare you for the next step-building your own business and brand.

All of the materials and training offered on this site have been designed to equip you with the necessary tools to reach new levels of success and defy those statistics.  Let us help you take your business to the next level.