SIX FIGURE STYLIST MEMBERSHIP
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- You have countless ideas to start a business, but don’t know where to get started and start implementing
- You find it frustrating
- You’ve joined countless memberships, groups and sat with a few coaches and still walked away without clarity or what steps to take next
- You joined other groups and felt like just another number online and never made one real connection
- You just want to find a bad ass group of women, to learn, grow, collaborate with, support each other, build each other up and gain confidence & strength in a non-judgemental space
If yes, then we’re glad you visited, because The SIX FIGURE STYLIST membership program was created especially for you! the early stage and emerging entrepreneur who wants to plan, launch or relaunch, operate and grow her business model successfully. While there is no shortage of online resources about business ownership, it’s not always easy to find a group of authentic, like-minded, non-judgemental women who are willing to support and celebrate you as you navigate the world of entrepreneurship.
As a member of the Six Figure Stylist program, you have the unique opportunity to connect with a global community of fellow womenpreneurs who are there to share their experiences, offer unwavering support & advice and hold you accountable as you begin or take your business to the next level.
The Product Launch is a proven, step by step process that shows you exactly how to launch a product or service offering in precise detail so that you make convert potential clients into paying clients. We're teaching you how to assess your product and the market prior to launching, properly plan a product launch (even with limited resources), successfully execute a product launch, follow through post-launch, and execute best practices to ensure your success.
Every week, you'll walk away with the exact tools and resources to create launches that make money and get you more clients. Every week we're covering a new topic and providing accountability.
YOU SHOULD JOIN THE WOMENEUR COLLECTIVE
IF YOU WANT TO:
- Connect on a global level with like-minded business women
- Grow your business with valuable tools and resources created by experts
- Create authentic business relationships and partnerships
- Receive business mentorship and constructive feedback
- Ensure your business is built on a solid foundation
- Turn your expensive hobby into a business
- Be inspired and motivated
YOU SHOULD NOT JOIN
THE WOMENEUR COLLECTIVE IF:
- You are not ready to commit to your success
- You are not willing to do the work
- You don’t like collaborating, and networking with others
- You are not willing to contribute in a group environment